I don’t know what I was thinking when I decided to do a full set of polish geode nails. 10 layers of polish later and 2 and half days wasted, I realized I could come up with an easier DIY style that is just as pretty. And easy for anyone to do.
To do this:
Always add a base coat first!
- Polish your main color in a random section leaving empty space make your lines kind of jagged.. 2.
- Using a striper brush add a little white to make it look the the rock was scuffed outside your main color.
- Outline the inner with a striper brush edge of the main color with whatever sparkle you like.
- Outline the sparkles with a striper in black.
- The final step is adding sparkles and confetti to the center to make your geode look.
- 2 tops coats top coat and cuticle oil!!!